Monday, January 5, 2009

I can't sleep....

I don't know why but lately I can not sleep and it is driving me crazy. It totally is not good or healthy but I'm sure soon enough I will return to my usual schedule. It is probably just the holidays.

So, here I am at one in the morning with nothing to do and no way to knock myself out. I figured that I hadn't been on here in a while and that a little update might be nice.

I can't believe how fast time flies. I used to think days lasted way to long and now I wish all the time I could slow them down a little. Jaxson is getting so big. He says the cutest things and is so sweet. I am so lucky to hear that little boy say "mom..." "I love you." everyday! He loves to cuddle and of course make my day. He is just like his dad. He always knows when I'm frustrated or upset and lets me know by asking "mom, what's the matter?" He could probably name every super hero ever imaginatively created. He could sing any song after hearing it once or at least the most important parts. His dad is his favorite person to hang with and I'm his favorite cuddle partner. He loves to run all over the house and gets extremely hyper before nap or bed time but that makes for some great laughs. I guess I'm just really lucky to have such a cute boy.

Matt is well...he's amazing. I can not believe the things that man will put up with. I drive myself crazy. He never wants to fight so he is very good at communicating and he is the best problem solver. He reminds me a lot of my grandpa which is a huge compliment. He is very sweet and really cute. He'll do anything to make me happy. I just hope I don't run him out with all my craziness.

I love my two boys and all that I have been blessed with. We have had a hard few years but great ones as well and I look forward to this one just as much if not more. You learn to love the kicks and bumps in the journey after a while.

Wishing you a happy 2009 and a little more sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're not sleeping thats no fun at all! But it's awesome to hear all about your cute little Jaxson and all the funny things he's doing. What a sweetie! And those kicks and bumps in your journey... are you hinting at something??? He he he!

Followers