Thursday, July 16, 2009

Longest Post EVER!

Okay so I abandoned the family blog for a couple months...oops! I've been working a lot for business and so this has been slightly overlooked. Well here are a few pictures (okay a lot) of the major events we've missed updating you all on.

The Zoo with Avery and Maddy!











The Fourth of July Barbeque at Great Grandma Trottier's

Ha ha he's so cute!
I love Kaylee!

This is how Jaxson and Kaden hug while drinking juice. Interesting....

Aww.. love Kaden!
Matt's skills at ice blocking
Tyler and Jaxson. Jaxson loves you Ty.
Mel's awesome ice blocking told you I documented it.
Matt and Jaxson ice blocking. Jaxson loved this.


Water balloon rockets...at who???? Yes and the Missionary is pulling back the balloon....
at these cute kiddos. Good thing no one has very good aim.
Jaxson and Grandpa on the bike!

Fourth of July Parade with the Elliott's well some of them




Feeding the duckies!


Watching all that June Rain! I actually loved the rain. I miss it. :(


Well that's what we've been up to in case you were wondering. I'll be better next time.

2 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

jaxson is getting SO big! what a handsome fella!

Brown Family said...

Great Pics Heidi! You capture art!

Followers