Monday, December 22, 2008

3rd Anniversary

Matt and I had our third ((can you believe that?!?) anniversary a week ago today. We were married December 15, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple.
I remember exactly how I felt that day. I knew a few people thought we were crazy. Matt had only been home from his mission 3 months. Before his mission we didn't really date. Well we wnt on dates but we were just friends. I guess as far as I was concerned anyways.
I just can't believe how blessed I am. The lord really helped bring us together and even though it seemed fast to other people it felt right to us and we now know why. It was weeks later (not even months) that I really needed him and could not have made it to where I am today with out his amazing spirit. I love you Matt! Forever and Ever babe!

Here are pictures of our awesome get away to Anniversary Inn in Logan, Utah. We staryed in the Hollywood Romance Suite and it was totally awesome.










5 comments:

{Quinci} said...

Wow, Congrats I so didnt know you were married that long. that is aweomse. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the room you guys stayed in. It looks freakin sweet. and deffently a room Travis would love for sure. I'm glad you guys had a great time :D

Shanna said...

I think that is really awesome that you guys found each other! I agree that when it feels right it's right! And now look, you have a beautiful boy! Congrats, and I'm glad you had a great anniversary!!

Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brent's Family said...

Hey Happy anniversary!! You guys are a perfect couple...
Love Dad!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! I love the room you stayed in looks like so much fun! And we used the awesome gift cards you gave us for Christmas, we definitely needed new clothes! You're the best! Thanks a million!

Followers